Best Irish Gambling Software Providers
Our CasinoAlpha experts are ready to show you all the mechanisms behind the best iGaming providers on the Irish market, leaving aside all the dull explanations in favour of more practical details.
iGaming titans: the top 10 online casino software providers
Live game shows
Our testing process
- We researched the most reliable gambling software providers;
- We tested all their services, from promotions and customer support to games and lottery software;
- We verified their authorizations and any sort of certifications that may suggest a presence or absence of security and/or quality;
- We tested the accuracy of the RTP rates displayed on each website;
- We inquired regarding RNG and other software used by the providers.
Top reasons why our work is worth reading
- Our experts’ analysis brings you the most relevant software studios on the Irish market;
- As players ourselves, we tried each of these providers’ offerings;
- By testing up to five games from each, we confirm the presence or absence of certain game types;
- We test how the games’ Return to Player rates compare with the values advertised on the providers’ sites;
- The options we test are always chosen after dozens of hours of exhaustive research;
- The CasinoAlpha experts use internal procedures to verify whether software providers meet the industry’s fairness and security standards.
Behind the scenes of casino game providers
Online casino game providers (or gambling software providers) are third-party specialist companies that provide online games and related services to casinos.
An iGaming software provider’s product list usually includes the following:
- Multilingual user interfaces
- Live customer support, often 24/7
- Professional risk management
- Trained live casino dealers
- Operating licenses in multiple countries, such as UKGC and MGA
Are white labels casino software providers?
Yes. A white label casino software provider is a company that sells or leases products and services to gambling operators.
Subsequently, gambling operators distribute them as their own.
Simply put, opting to collaborate with a white label casino software provider usually means:
- You receive a standard casino platform;
- The platform features fixed services;
- The services should include payment methods and customer support, to give a few examples.
This is why white label casinos are getting more and more popular:
- It’s less time-consuming to buy a ready-made platform rather than work with an iGaming software provider to improve your own;
- It’s cheaper, as you don’t need to build an online casino from nothing;
- White label online casino software comes with one or more licenses, which means that you can easily avoid going through the exhausting process of obtaining them yourself.
A disadvantage of white label online casino software
Unlike a regular iGaming software provider, a white label casino software provider may not provide marketing services at all. However, you can negotiate this aspect when discussing the deal.
Our winning formula: how we evaluate gambling software providers
Game portfolio and variety
Since they’re our readers’ main concern, we take great interest in making sure that every iGaming software provider we recommend offers:
- High-quality games;
- A game list that includes all categories, which is essential for gambling software providers;
- The opportunity to vary your gameplay constantly.
We’d like to give you a clear idea of how each iGaming software provider is evaluated by using a recent example:
- Our experts first analyzed game pages from 20 websites featuring Microgaming titles on GTmetrix.com;
- This was to see the loading speed, errors, server processing time, and other technical aspects;
- Once we established the average loading speed and game quality, we analyzed each title’s graphics and functionalities;
- We tested 60 Microgaming titles on all 20 websites;
- We saw how they work, their RTP accuracy, dealer professionalism, and whether they show any glitches or errors.
Slots: A favoured choice among the best casino software providers
Slot offers from gambling software providers are ranked using the evaluation process listed above.
However, there’s more to this game category.
How we operate
Since it can be quite diverse, our CasinoAlpha experts carefully take into account each slot type before giving a rating.
Generally, players choose between:
- Classic slots
- Video slots
- Jackpots (for instance, fixed and/or progressive)
- VR slots
- 3D slots
Depending on what the player is more interested in, slots are also categorized by:
- In-game bonus features
- Wild symbols
- Maximum bet per spin
Table games can be very diverse, depending on the online casino software provider.
Top 10 online casino software providers based on our criteria
|Popular game variations
Vegas Strip Blackjack
Atlantic City Blackjack
|Super 6 Baccarat
Punto Banco Baccarat
Caribbean Stud Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Poker
High Point Craps
Low Limit Craps
Here is what we look for in the best live dealer casinos:
- The most popular live casino games as listed above;
- Sic Bo, Teen Patti, Keno, Casino War (optional but recommended);
- A professional dealer that can provide a pleasant experience;
- Reasonable minimum and maximum bet limits;
- eCOGRA game accreditation (optional but recommended);
- Apps are available for several devices.
As you can see, a live casino software provider has plenty to take care of if they want to make sure that all services function properly.
Mobile optimization always makes the difference when it comes to gambling software providers.
Why mobile optimization matters
Nowadays, players find it easier to access their favourite games using iPhone or Android casino apps rather than desktop versions.
The CasinoAlpha experts treat mobile friendliness as a top priority, and here’s why:
- Mobile casinos real money are starting to have more users than browser versions
- This means that there is an increasing interest in discovering reliable platforms;
- Popularity comes with profit: we help players avoid unreliable gambling platforms and gambling software providers;
- It is easier to accidentally overlook consent requests and other such solicitations within phone casino apps;
- This makes accessing ill-intended apps highly dangerous, and we’d like to help you avoid it.
All gambling software providers in Ireland must abide by strict rules to achieve excellence.
We’re here to make sure this happens, and we’d like to teach you more about our expertise.
Main aspects we check before listing the best casino software providers
- Cache policy
- Server response time
- Non-composited animations
- Critical requests
- Network payloads
- Main-thread tasks
Luck of the Irish: Recommended iGaming Software Providers in Ireland
|Top 3 Providers
|Number of games
|Known for their Baccarat games
|Slots, Live Casino
|Widely regarded as having fair RTPs
|Slots, Table Games
|Most experience in the gambling industry (over 20 years)
Play’n Go is an iGaming software provider that was established in 2005.
Currently one of the best in the gambling market, the company stood out from its competitors due to several factors:
- It operates in more than 25 jurisdictions;
- Despite starting out in a modest Swedish office, they currently have over 600 employees;
Play’n Go’s eight-digit revenue
The company’s revenue reached approximately $63 million, surpassing major competitors such as iSoftBet and Yggdrasil Gaming.
- The provider developed some of the most popular 2022 slots, such as Agent Destiny and Diamond Vortex.
Play’n Go highlights
- Experienced players know this iGaming software provider as an inclusive company: their services can be accessed using all major currencies and languages;
- They have a high performance level, as they track it continuously to spot any need for optimization;
- Play’n Go uses API, an interface that helps clients load the provider’s game portfolio and services with ease on their websites at an above-average level of functionality.
Evolution Gaming is the first choice of any player who wishes to access top-tier live casino games.
In the market for over fifteen years, this company has plenty of accomplishments to strive for:
- As one of the most remarkable gambling software providers on this list, Evolution has games that can accommodate up to thousands of players at a single table;
Evolution’s growth shock
The company has known a groundbreaking 2020 increase in revenue by 53%, reaching $669 million.
- It is listed on Nasdaq. When our experts put together this article, one share was valued at approximately 90.73 EUR;
- The company is home to other renowned gambling software providers, such as Big Time Gaming and NetEnt.
- The company has been providing online casino software since 1996;
- NetEnt software is used by some of the best casino operators: this full online casinos list may help you find them;
- Some of the most played casino games in 2022 were developed by them. For instance, Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest;
NetEnt has a total revenue of approximately $2 billion.
- They provide services in markets that are difficult to access, such as Italy, Spain, Denmark, Portugal, and New Jersey.
Live casino software providers list
|More Live Games
|Best Casino to Play
What is the Best Live Casino software provider for Ireland?
Evolution is one of the top providers for Irish players.
|Evolution Gaming Malta Limited
|Casino operators served
|No. of employees
What’s best about the company
- The company collaborates with sound casino operators, such as 888casino, betway, PokerStars, and more than 35 others;
- The Live Casino Supplier of the Year 2020 award received by Evolution reflects the quality of its live casino software;
- A unique characteristic of this casino software provider consists of its game shows, which include Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, Cash or Crash, and Monopoly Live;
- This is one of the only gambling software providers to have truly well-optimized mobile apps.
Pick Your Best Casino Software Provider
- Besides reading reviews and guides from gambling specialists, we advise you to create your own reviewing method for gambling software providers;
- All players can do so using our indications;
- The most important aspect consists of the licenses: before checking anything else, take a look at the authorities that regulate the activity of the company you’re reading of;
- Also verify the terms and conditions, promotions, transparency, and RTPs of the provider.
Do you have a favourite?
Let us know using the comments section below! Maybe we can make an article about your favourite provider, or you can start a conversation! Either way, we would love to know your feedback.