Our experts have comprised a database of all the top casinos you can find online, including the best online live casinos and slot sites. Use our selection criteria to make an informed choice.
While the list of all online casinos in Ireland was created according to our market standards, we will also provide you with personalised criteria in a distinct section.
There are no universal payment rules, as each country has its own preferred methods.
However, the testing process of Irish casinos is somewhat similar to that of casinos in other markets, as follows:
- After creating an account, our experts verify the deposit methods available in the Cashier section, along with the minimum and maximum transaction limits;
- The Terms and Conditions and Payment Terms pages are then checked to find the withdrawal methods;
- If these details are not listed within the mentioned pages, our experts gather all payment method information from live chat agents;
- All information is double-checked with the casino’s team;
- Our specialised department verifies the information a third time with the casino to make sure everything is accurate.
Most Irish casinos will send your withdrawals to the method you used for depositing.
The CasinoAlpha team created this Irish selection considering the number, quality, and speed of all the games available.
For complete transparency, we will describe our research process below:
- The CasinoAlpha Ireland experts first search all game types available on the website;
- Live casino sections are checked to see if there is any lobby available;
- Several games from different providers are tested to see the loading speed, graphics, minimum and maximum betting limits, and casino rules;
- If there is a game provider list available, we save all names to upload them within the review;
- If the casino does not display the game providers, we try to obtain them using the live chat;
- Once we have the providers, our specialised department checks with the casino to see whether we have an accurate list;
- If we cannot obtain the providers, our specialised department will resolve the matter and double-check the information with the casino’s team.
We advise you not to overlook the game provider list displayed within each CasinoAlpha review, as it usually reflects the game quality.
Any full database should include comprehensive bonus information, as it is one of the most relevant aspects of gambling.
Since we’re aware of our Irish readers’ interests, we’d like to discuss how CasinoAlpha Ireland created the reviews within this online casinos list:
- After completing the registration process, we claim each provider’s welcome offer and read its Terms and Conditions, along with the general Bonus Terms and Conditions;
- We make sure to gather the correct wagering details, as they differ widely;
- CasinoAlpha experts then analyse all the Promotions displayed on the website, and request additional information from live chat agents;
- We double-check with the casino’s team to see if there is any VIP/Loyalty program and what it entails;
- If the casino does not have any general Bonus Terms and Conditions, we check to see if there are any patterns within their promotions’ rules.
Regardless of the platforms you choose to use from this full list of online casinos, we advise you to always check the offer terms both in our review and on the website.
We have a broad range of devices available for user interface testing, as we know it is crucial for Irish gamblers to play on well-optimised platforms.
Here is what we do:
- Our experts pick three distinct devices for each review (tablet, laptop, and phone);
- We analyse loading speed, network payloads, server response time, and other technical aspects that guarantee a smooth gaming experience;
- We evaluate website structure, particularly how accessible/inaccessible each section is;
- The design is then objectively evaluated in terms of colour palette and overall appearance;
- If there are any errors, we check the website several times throughout a longer period to see whether they are exceptional or regular.
To make sure you feel comfortable using the platform, you can try it out before creating an account.
Why have we used all these methods of testing?
We have used all the testing methods complying with our company’s standards to give our readers a full perspective of the gambling industry for this full listing.
While it’s easy to find a list of best online casinos in Ireland, we’re aware that not many of them are transparent.
How we picked
We choose the providers listed within each of our online casinos list according to:
- License: not all casino licenses have the same credibility. For instance, a platform licensed by Curacao is less reliable than one with a Malta Gambling Authority license;
- Games: we mainly check game functionality, provider quality, game categories, as well as the platform’s diversity;
- Encryption: all the platforms in this online casinos list use encryption systems which ensure data security and accounting efficiency;
- Payment methods: any top Ireland casino must provide Irish players with at least a few frequently used payment methods, such as Visa or Skrill. Ideally, each would allow you to make both e-transfers and bank transfers;
- Apps: having a mobile or desktop app is not mandatory, but if there are any, we will check all ratings, user feedback, navigation quality, and security;
- Promotions: the platforms we recommend within this online casinos list have reasonable rollover requirements and transparent terms and conditions.
All online casino sites - How to choose one
Despite the exhaustive research we conducted to create this list of online casinos real money, we’re aware that each Irish player has their own preferences.
To make sure you don’t overlook any important aspect, we’d like to help you create a personalised strategy.
This online casinos list will show you what to verify:
- Start with our online casino reviews: besides this list, you can check any other lists or individual reviews from CasinoAlpha Ireland to obtain the full picture of each casino’s activity;
- Budget compatibility: some bonus wagering requirements and live casino betting limits may be too high for certain Irish players’ budgets. It’s best to check this before making any deposits;
- Payment method compatibility: see if you can make transactions using a payment method you already own at the Irish casino site on the market. If not, create a convenient bank account/e-wallet to access the providers in this online casinos list;
- Ask questions: what would you like to know? Make a list and access customer support to avoid unpleasant surprises;
- Compare: after reading our research and online casinos list, conducting your own, and discussing with a customer support agent, you’re ready to compare providers, and even create your personal favourites!
Online casinos list based on game types
Our online casinos list contains some of the best gambling platforms we have reviewed since the beginning of our activity on the market.
See which section of this online casinos list suits your preferences:
List of online casinos for Slots
- 777 Casino
- Mega Casino
How we pick our slot sites
We only choose slot sites with over 1000 options available, and this is also the case for the full list you’re currently reading. Also, all platforms are operated by renowned gambling companies, such as Skill on Net Limited.
List of online casinos for Live Roulette
Our selection process for Live Roulette casinos
The CasinoAlpha Ireland team makes sure that the platforms in every full list of online casinos we publish provide at least a few dozen options. Many of the variants were developed by renowned companies such as Evolution Gaming.
List of online casinos for Live Blackjack
Why these Live Blackjack casinos?
Because we know diversity is important! However, there are other reasons why this full list of online casinos features the mentioned providers:
- They are licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, making them reliable and secure;
- The betting limits on each platform are presented transparently;
- Their sessions are developed by renowned providers, such as Evolution Gaming.
List of online casinos for Live Baccarat
- Jackpot Village
- Regent Play
Why we picked these casinos
Since Baccarat is one of the Irish players’ top choices in terms of live games, we only recommend platforms that meet all of our criteria, including:
- Optimal loading speed;
- Developed by well-known companies, such as Pragmatic Play;
- Transparent terms and conditions.
Top providers for Ireland casinos
- Big Time Gaming
- Play’n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Elk Studios
What makes them different
Since there are countless game providers available, we only included in our selection those that have:
- Top-tier encryption systems
- Varied, in-house game titles
- Secure payment methods with several currencies available
- Affiliate systems
List of online casinos real money with top payment methods
- Casino Cruise
- 21 Casino
- Captain Spins
- Dream Vegas
How we comprised this online casinos list
From Visa to CashtoCode, this collection of sites from Ireland includes payment methods that suit the needs of all Irish players. Even more, all online casino sites listed here are reliable and used in a broad range of gambling markets, having gained popularity internationally.
Best payment methods for casino sites
What being the best entails
Our full catalogue features:
- Payment methods that are highly popular among Irish players;
- E-wallets and bank cards that adhere to the strictest security standards;
- Some payment methods with high withdrawal limits;
- Some methods with instant payout;
- Payment methods Irish players can access via several devices, such as a phone or smartwatch.
Types of bonuses
Irish players looking for an online casinos list to learn more about Irish online casino bonus types have come to the right place.
However, before going into detail, let’s discuss offers and how you can benefit from them:
Free spins upon registration
After creating an account, many providers from this full list of online casinos offer Irish players free spins. This usually involves the following:
- Most of the time, the free no deposit spins are instantly credited to your account;
- This list of best online casinos features many platforms where you can only use the free spins on certain Slots;
- The spins usually come with a wagering requirement;
- Most platforms from this online casinos list require Irish players to wager their free spin winnings at least ten times;
- Without meeting the mentioned criteria, you will be unable to convert your winnings to cash.
It would be difficult to list all online casinos and the games included in their free spin promotions. However, it’s worth noting that numerous platforms only allow players to use the spins on Book of Dead and Starburst.
Sign-up bonuses with no deposit
Online casino Ireland no deposit bonuses vary widely.
However, we’d like to give you a few insights that should provide clarity regarding the platforms in this online casinos list:
- Sign-up bonuses with no deposit aren’t normally credited automatically, so Irish players should opt-in to receive them;
- Such promotions usually consist of cash, but are credited as bonus funds;
- To convert the bonus funds and withdraw them, you must usually meet certain wagering requirements.
Casino bonuses are the most complex aspect of gambling. Luckily, we have decided to break it down to you within our catalogue:
- They may include bonus funds or cash exclusively, or a combination of the two;
- Most of them have wagering conditions, with some casinos requiring Irish players to wager only the bonus funds, while others require you to wager both the bonus and cash funds;
- A minimum deposit is usually required;
- The offers may also include a number of free spins;
- Both bonuses and free spins have, in many cases, expiration dates.
Not all games have wagering contributions, and this applies to all platforms within this full list of online casinos. Make sure to check the T&Cs of each offer before opting-in.
Ireland casino legislation
CasinoAlpha Ireland guarantees that all providers have their activity licensed and regulated by known gambling authorities.
Most importantly, all online casino sites recommended by us comply with the rules of the Irish state.
Irish Betting License issued by Revenue Commissioners
Revenue Commissioners is a board established by the Irish government to collect taxes and duties, as well as to provide a broad range of licenses.
All providers were required to obtain a Remote Bookmaker’s License, adhering to the following standards:
- The license must be renewed by casinos every two years;
- Casinos must pay a fixed fee when requesting a license for the first time;
- The fee will change upon renewal according to the casino’s turnover.
This license is relevant, as it guarantees that the platforms in this list of all online casinos manage their funds transparently, take measures to protect the Irish players’ funds in case of insolvency, and feature fair casino rules and game outcomes.
The providers with a Malta Gaming Authority license are highly reliable.
This is because their application process is very strict, including the following criteria:
- The incorporation documents must meet all legal standards;
- Games, T&Cs, procedures, policies, and technical documentation are examined thoroughly;
- A comprehensive financial forecast is required.
To see if a casino has an MGA license, you should primarily follow a two-step procedure:
- Step 1: Access the main page
- Step 2: Scroll to the footer and identify the license name and number
Access the Terms and Conditions main page if you cannot find it within the footer.
To find it easier within the T&Cs of any website from this online casinos list, click CTRL+F and write “Malta Gaming Authority”.
You can find the Curacao license of any provider in the same way as the MGA license:
- Step 1: Click on the casino logo to take you to the main page
- Step 2: Check the casino footer. Here is how it usually looks like:
However, they differ widely. If you find a Curacao-licensed casino within any other full list, you should know that:
- It is not as reliable as the MGA license, because it is much easier to obtain;
- The Curacao authority does not conduct verifications as often;
- Ensure you start with small transactions to protect your budget until you get to know the site’s policies well enough.