By visiting the site and signing up for the newsletter, casinoalpha.ie can collect information such as:
- Data provided when you sign up for the newsletter such as email, name, phone number, country, etc.;
- Personal information collected through surveys and competitions;
- Records of correspondence between you and the aforementioned website;
- Information gathered through cookies such as location, traffic data and other details related to your search habits on the website.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
casinoalpha.ie discloses data only to trustworthy third parties that follow the same legal backgrounds as our site. However, the site only discloses the information with your permission or in the following circumstances:
- In case of legal actions or through a court order;
- To entities such as SMS service providers or email delivery systems;
- If the site goes through a merger or an acquisition process.
Cookies or HTTP cookies are small pieces of data collected from a website that are added to your hard drive, with your given consent. After the permission is given, the cookie will collect data by analyzing the sites Irish players visit to offer a personalized experience on the sites you intend to access, based on previous patterns.
casinoalpha.ie uses traffic logs, authentication and tracking cookies. The first two are used to identify the preferred pages, the patterns in the website traffic and if the user is logged in and with what account. The last types of cookies are meant to compile more data about the user from third-party sources that the user might be associated with.
Users can block and delete all the cookies from the website by accessing the browser settings and clearing them.
CasinoAlpha services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
The site operates according to the Irish Betting License provisions issued by Revenue Commissioners that control how the bonuses are displayed, casino reviews and the lack of free games on the website.
casinoalpha.ie took all the necessary means to ensure the protection and safety of the minors who attempt to enter the platform:
- No content, product or service targets individuals under the legal gambling age of 18;
- No data that belongs to a minor is willingly collected by the site. If it turns out some of the data stored belongs to a minor, its access will be immediately restricted;
- The site takes no responsibility for any actions taken by minors based on the marketing material and content available on the site.
We have a dedicated expert page that explains how to make sure your minor is safe and how to install security programmes. Our complex guide about protecting your child covers all aspects in a clear manner.
Newsletter and personal data
Once subscribed to the CasinoAlpha newsletter, you agree to receive daily updates and promotional materials. This is the only purpose for which your data is collected and used. You can stop the newsletter subscription at any time by clicking the opt-out button from each mail received.
Another method to unsubscribe is sending an email to unsubscribe @casinoalpha.ie and requesting to be unsubscribed from the newsletter or have all your data erased from the server. Be aware that it may take up to 30 days for the request to be processed.
casinoalpha.ie operates under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Irish Data Protection Commission, which implements the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that the site follows a strict set of rules known as “data protection principles.” All the information provided by the site – among others, must be used fairly, transparently, and accurately. The law also includes your right to be informed about how your data is being used, have data erased and restrict further processing of your data.