The Best Online Casinos for Ireland | August 2022
We rate, analyze, and present the best online casinos Ireland! CasinoAlpha is your ultimate source of the latest Ireland casino comparison.
Why you should trust usMore info
Criteria for Best Online Casinos
- The best online casinos must be approved by the Irish Betting license provided by the Revenue Commissioners and have a valid licence in order to guarantee safety and security;
- Gambling platforms should have a wide and varied palette of payment methods, including Visa, Mastercard, Skrill Moneybookers and PayPal so you can deposit and withdraw according to your necessities;
- They must have a live casino section with games from top providers like Evolution Gaming in order to provide you with the opportunity to gamble with live dealers;
- Top online casinos must provide over 1000 Slot games to give you the chance of making your best picks;
- The best online casinos must also be available on mobile or have an iOS or Android app;
- They must already have a wide experience and a good reputation with the Irish players to make sure they are safe to play at;
- The Terms and Conditions must be delivered as clearly and as concisely as possible, with no long vague sentences which leave room for interpretation;
- The best gambling platforms must generally be devoid of additional fees or have them clearly stated within the general Terms and Conditions.
The backstage of our review process
In order to create an exhaustive selection with only the best online casinos, the CasinoAlpha Ireland team verified a total of 300 gambling platforms. Each casino was tested independently by 3 different members, each expert in its own branch: IT, Mathematics and the Legal domain.
We analyzed each casino from these 3 perspectives to guarantee both the safety and the legal status of any listed casino site. You can guide yourself with our ratings conferred for 6 crucial categories: user experience, payments, games, bonuses, customer service and license.
€88 NO DEPOSIT + 200% UP TO €300
This is one of the most well-known gambling sites around and has been growing ever since its inception in 1997.
Pros: lower wagering standards of 30x, low stakes for Baccarat games starting at €0.10, in-house progressive jackpots
Cons: long loading times
Expect to get this:
After you make an account, claim your free €88 via SMS or email, and if you follow up on that with a deposit, you will get a 200% match up to €300 on your deposit. Make sure to fund your account using code welcome200.
Check these out:
Be careful not to deposit with either Skrill or Neteller, as this will not make you eligible to get this offer. The registration offer comes with 50x wagering and €10 as maximum redemption. Other than that, there are more than 1000 slots games to indulge in and use this offer.
100 NO WAGER SPINS
The basics of this casino:
PokerStars is a brand functioning under the tutelage of the Gibraltar-based Stars Interactive Limited. Its UKGC license ensures a safe and smooth session.
Pros: 24/7 Live Chat assistance, more than 1000 slots, multiple responsible gambling measures
Cons: Certain information can be difficult to find on the site
New users are eligible for:
100 rounds for customers using a debit card to deposit €10 or more. The rotations are playable on slots selected by the casino.
Some key specifications:
- The site has plenty of slots available, 55 live casino titles, and 24 table games. PokerStars also has dedicated sports betting and Poker platforms and promotions.
- You can use popular payment methods, including Mastercard and Visa cards, PayPal, Skrill Moneybookers, MuchBetter, or Neteller.
- ‘Stars Rewards’ is a point-based loyalty system that unlocks ‘Chests’ with rewards of various values and types.
- Chests may contain ‘StarCoin’ that you can exchange for incentives in the ‘Rewards Store.’
77 BONUS SPINS + 100% UP TO €200
An overview of 777:
777 casino is licensed by UKGC, MGA, Gibraltar, and Ireland’s Revenue Commissioners as part of the 888 Group.
Pros: retro and intuitive interface, many responsible gambling tools, fast withdrawals
Cons: no live chat available
As a welcome, you may access:
100% up to €200 + 77 bonus rounds.
You should know:
- If you deposit using Skrill and Neteller, you will not be eligible for the bonus;
- You may access the casino on iOS and Android-operated devices by downloading the mobile apps;
- The casino offers you the chance to choose between more than 1200 slots;
- You’ll be able to contact customer support using the phone number and email offered on the Support page of the site;
- 777 casino shares its VIP scheme with 888casino, one of the most renowned gambling platforms in the industry.
DEPOSIT €10 AND GET 100 EXTRA SPINS
Info on the promotion:
After placing a deposit of €10 and subsequently playing these funds, you will get 100 extra spins to use on Daily Jackpot Slots.
How to get the offer:
- Go to the website of the online casino.
- Make an account and do not forget to put the PGCTV1 code in.
- Verify your phone number.
- Make the deposit and use it.
Some more details on the promotion:
- Each extra spin will be worth €0.10.
- Take note that if not used in a maximum of seven days, they will be removed from the account.
- To launch the promotion, use the funds on a daily jackpot game.
- For the extra spins, no wagering requirements will be set in place, so you basically get to keep everything you earn.
- When using the extra spins, you will only be able to stake real funds.
- The deposit must be made using a valid debit card, and it must be in the account holder’s name.
Before joining the iGaming platform, read the user agreement and the bonus policy.
100% UP TO €200 + 11 NO-WAGER SPINS ON STARBURST
What Videoslot Casino is about:
Launched in 2011, this website has managed to make a name for itself in the iGaming industry, with five licenses boosting its safe status, and over 2 million players recorded each month.
Pros: Multiple games, different responsible tools, low dormant account fee of just €1
Cons: Hard to understand terms and conditions
What you should expect to receive:
Upon deposit, you will get a 100% match upwards of 200, and 11 extra spins to boot, usable on Starburst.
More on the casino:
What’s sure to impress about this casino is its sheer magnitude of games available to play, with just over 7300 titles in total, comprising of slots, table games and live casino titles. Also, should things get a bit tricky to understand, something to be expected due to its terms and conditions convoluted writing, you can always contact customer support which operates 24/7 across the board.
50 NO WAGER SIGN UP ROUNDS + 100 NO WAGERING SPINS
What the casino is all about:
PokerStars casino was launched back in 2016 and is operated by Stars Interactive Limited. It has been developing ever since, being listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange, as well as the Stockholm one.
Pros: Great working website, over 1100 slot games available, interesting VIP system
Cons: Customer support has only live chat with bots
What you’ll get:
Upon registering and verifying your account, you shall receive 50 extra spins, and after depositing €10, using the code CASINO100, and wagering them, you will get 100 more.
More essential info:
The 50 extra spins will be received within 30 minutes since verification, and each spin has a value of €0.1o. The spins are valid on preselected games and expire within 7 days since being credited. The casino has an internal tool used for exchanging currencies, as different promotions may be available in other monetary values.
DEPOSIT €20, PLAY WITH €50
What the casino is about:
While the casino was founded in 1969 under a different name, after changing it in 1970 it started developing even more, now sponsoring football teams and having over 6000 employees.
Pros: over 700 slots, good looking website, easy to navigate
Cons: No phone support
What the offer means:
After depositing €20, you can get up to €50 to play in the casino.
Good to know about:
What amounts to €50 in terms of available funds is another €10 to be used either on live casino games or classic slots. Also, for the match up bonus, you will have 30 days to complete the wagering requirements, and only seven days for the €10 to be used on slots or live games. Other than that, you can play on a desktop, but it turns out that the mobile version may actually be superior in terms of performance and loading times. Also, the wagering requirements for the site are usually set at 5x and 10x, which is a good thing, compared to the standard of 35x in the industry.
UP TO €1000 + 200 NO WAGERING SPINS
This iGaming platform was developed by two Swedish entrepreneurs back in 2012. Since then it has developed into a very popular gambling site with around 5 million visits monthly.
Pros: over 3000 slots available, 24/7 live chat, good website performance.
Cons: no phone support.
What you will receive:
Irish players that just created an account and made the first deposit will receive €1000 alongside 200 extra spins.
Keep this info in mind:
- LeoVegas provides a wide game variety of games, including live casino titles, table games and slots.
- You can play numerous live games that are unique to this website and have wagering limits ranging from €0.20 to €50000.
- The 24/7 live is available logged out so you can always get help when you need it.
- The website has a dedicated page for responsible gambling titled LeoSafePlay.
- Get accustomed to a payout processing time of 24 hours max.
- Irish players will find apps for both Android and iOS devices.
UP TO 500 FREE SPINS
What the promotion means:
After making an account with this casino and following up with the first deposit, you will be able to claim upwards of 500 extra spins.
How to get it:
- Create an account on the website
- Make a deposit of €10 or more and use the code NBWELCOME500
- That’s it; you will be notified via a pop-up that you’ve received the spins
Some extra info:
- To get the free spin, you have to enable marketing communications
- By using the code stated above, you will first get 50 extra spins
- If you choose to opt-out of the offer, you will still get the first 50 spins from the deposit
- The rest of the extra spins will be given daily, and in random batches that can vary from none to 75
- If you deposit with e-wallets or prepaid cards, then you will not be able to make use of this promotion
Have fun playing on this casino and remember that gambling can be an addiction.
WELCOME PACKAGE OF UP TO €300 + 100 BONUS SPINS
Get to know Jammy Monkey Casino:
Jammy Monkey Casino is a newly launched platform, operated by InTouch Games. The company has been delivering professional in-house products since 2006.
Pros: fast payout processing, 24/7 support.
Cons: no table games or live casino products.
What you may claim:
A welcome package of up to C$300 and 100 bonus spins. The offer includes the following deposits:
- 1st deposit: 200% up to €200 + 50 spins on Treasure Tomb
- 2nd deposit: 300% up to €100 + 50 spins on Lion Fortune
What you will experience here:
- An innovative range of over 30 in-house slots with incorporated jackpots
- Games available in demo mode
- Deposits as low as €5 without any fees
- The option to request multiple withdrawals per day, week or month
- Free phone calls from support agents at your demand
- Plenty of responsible gambling tools, including a self-assessment test
UP TO €300 AND 400 EXTRA SPINS ON CLEOPATRA’S PRIZES
The leading gambling website:
The year 2020 marked the launch of the eponymous Casino 2020. It specialises in slots, which it develops in-house.
Pros: The possibility to Pay by Phone Bill; all-channel customer assistance.
Cons: The platform takes a long time to load.
What you are up for:
When you deposit for the first time, you may redeem an up to €300 offer. Along with it comes a 400-round bundle on Cleopatra’s Prizes.
Sign up to find this:
- Prompt and efficient live chat agents;
- No maximum limits for withdrawals (depositors only);
- The possibility to set deposit and session limits on your acocunt;
- Taking a break without priorly contacting support;
- All slot games connect to a progressive jackpot;
- Payout requests take one day to process.
100% UP TO €100 BONUS + 200 FREE SPINS
Get to know the casino:
Casino.com is a fully-licenced gambling website, which got tested for fairness by a reputable authority. It specialises in slots, though it provides many other forms of casino play.
Pros: Efficient customer support, low wagering requirements.
Cons: Withdrawals will take more than three days to process.
What bonus can you claim?
A 100% up to €100 promotion on your first deposit, along with 200 rounds. The rotations will apply to the Age of the Gods series, from Playtech.
Create an account now to get:
- 24/7 customer service, on all channels
- Over 1000 slots from suppliers like NetEnt and Play’n Go
- The possibility to play on top iOS and Android apps
- Live casino lobby from Playtech
- The option to filter games by provider
UP TO €500 + UP TO 100 BONUS SPINS ON RAINBOW SLOTS
Cashmo casino facts:
Cashmo casino is incorporated under the corporate license of In Touch Games Limited.
Pros: Fast verification process, multiple responsible gambling tools.
Cons: Small number of games, no desktop app.
You will get:
- 1st deposit – 200% up to €100 + 20 rounds;
- 2nd deposit – 150% up to €100 + 30 spins;
- 3rd deposit – 100% up to €300 + 50 spins.
Keep in mind:
- Support available via multiple ways, including by text
- Cashmo only offers slots and jackpots game types
- 24 hours payout processing
- In-house games only
- Minimum withdrawal starts at €1
100% UP TO €100
What’s to know about Mr Spin:
InTouch Gaming Limited operates this iGaming website. This company is known for creating and managing multiple online casinos from all around the world.
Pros: loyalty system, multiple Mr Spin casino bonus codes, various responsible gambling tools
Cons: €3 fee for cashouts under €10
What’s the offer:
New players from Ireland can acquire a 100% first deposit match of up to €100.
Useful data about the platform:
- The extra funds are available on all games on this iGaming website, but each game type has a different contribution towards the wagering.
- The KYC procedure is mandatory for all gamblers that want to acquire the Mr Spin Casino bonus codes and request cashouts.
- If Irishman encounter difficulties during their stay on the platform, they can access multiple support methods, including live chat, email and a phone number.
- One provider makes all the available games in-house, namely InTouch Gaming.
200% UP TO €100 BONUS
Meet and Greet PocketWin:
PocketWin is a 2012-launched casino website In Touch Games Ltd. It currently hosts only in-house titles. Its parent company takes a mobile-first approach to gambling, and also attempts to add one game per month onto the platform.
Pros: iOS and Android versions available, many PocketWin bonus codes available.
Cons: a €3 fee for payouts under €10, only hosts 58 slot games as of now.
The entry offer:
A 200% up to €100 match offer for new users on the site.
- You can deposit funds with PayPal, Visa and MasterCard, Paysafecard, and Pay by Phone methods.
- Minimum payment values vary, from €3 for phone bills, to €5 for any other method.
- The standard wagering for PocketWin bonus codes is 40x.
- Bingo has a staggering 400% playthrough contribution percentage.
- All users from the UK are automatically inducted into the Loyalty scheme. Once you accrue enough points, you can exchange them for material objects, such as electronics, and various trips, or virtual items, such as PocketWin bonus codes credit.
Why choose our best online casinos expertise?
We’ve compiled and constantly update a catalogue of best online casinos Ireland, doing the groundwork for you. Only the best online casinos verified by the Irish Revenue Commissioners make the cut!
How does CasinoAlpha Ireland work?
4 people verify the final casino review and its bonuses before bringing it forth to you. This process takes up to 3 to 4 full days.
- What is an Irish best online casino?
- How do top-rated online casinos Ireland work?
- Pro-guide: protect your money by choosing a top online casino
- How we review the best online casinos
- Harmless gambling: a CasinoAlpha Ireland Guide
- Irish Gambling Market Today: Summarised Report
- CasinoAlpha’s role in the Irish online casino industry
What is an Irish best online casino?
An online casino is a gambling website that aims to attract new Irish customers by offering casino bonuses of various types.
Online Casinos – Decisive advantage
The best online casinos Ireland implement new games or activities that are much easier to use than in a physical establishment.
Top online casinos Ireland are richer in their gaming lobby options, easier to access from anywhere (as long as you’re somehow connected to the Internet), and accept various payments, from your good old GBP debit card to Bitcoin or the rest.
As one of the leading casino databases in Ireland, your source for the best online casinos Ireland and for all your gaming needs is here!
We’ve studied online casino industry for years
We know what gamblers want to know, what businesses seek out, and what investors are looking for. For technical analysis on the backbone of online casinos, we have looked into details such as business plans, games, payments, licensing and legal concerns.
Interesting trend at the best online casinos Ireland
We have seen that the appearance of dozens of casinos is growing exponentially each month. Of course, not all can achieve the high standard we scout for constantly.
However, the brand new online casinos we work on monthly contains only the best picks from the latest entries that the Irish Revenue Commissioners approves. The rating we give comprises 5 major topics, each explained in detail in our analysis.
CasinoAlpha’s best online casinos Ireland – review framework
Our primary guiding direction is given by the Irish Revenue Commissioners.
The Irish Revenue Commissioners oversee and supervise Ireland’s gambling market.
All of our best online casinos possess licenses released by the Irish Revenue Commissioners and, hence, are the safest for player’s finances, bets, and overall mental health. This is a strong reason why we only promote this type of online casino.
What’s our mission?
Our mission is to find the “Alpha Casino”, meaning the best possible one out there. It sounds simple, but trust us, it’s not! We have yet to find a website that has all the elements in the ideal measure, meaning that no Irish online casino listed on our site has a perfect score.
Even if we haven’t found the perfect casino just yet, the best online casinos Ireland listed on this page come close and present a very satisfying quality of product and efficiency—the selection we’ve made hits all the strong points.
If you want to know us better, we have created a description of who we are, want we do, and how we want to get better as a team, as well as create better products for Irish players.
What motivates us?
It’s all very simple. All of our team members are real-life gamblers. Their experience has given them enough information about what works, what doesn’t, what things are fair or unfair and what your struggles are.
Since we all come from varied academic and working backgrounds, we can give you:
- Exclusive insight into playing safely at the best online casinos Ireland;
- Better budgeting;
- How to be a wise player;
- Inside knowledge of the domain;
- Practical gambling tips.
Our team of experts is comprised of young people passionate about your safety in the casino world, ready to bring their expertise, knowledge, and studies to your service. We’re very different from one another, making it easy to constantly be challenged to be better and think outside the box.
The route of an Irish player
After deciding on the best online casinos Ireland you want to start your gambling activities, your next step is looking into its casino offers.
What is a casino bonus?
Best online casino bonuses in Ireland are product designed by gambling sites to interest Irish players into signing up and becoming their clients. We have covered all the basics that you need to be informed on, like what Ireland bonuses look like, how to use them, and most importantly, how we distinguish the great ones from the rest.
When you find yourself using such an offer, take into account:
How likely can you be banned from such top online casinos Ireland?
This includes reasons, warnings, signs, steps and the whole process, all things that should appear within the T&Cs. CasinoAlpha Ireland tells you how likely that scenario is and how to avoid the losses and annoyance altogether.
What are the chances of a bonus being cancelled at the best online casinos Ireland?
Of course, this should result from player misconduct or any sort of disruptions, so it’s better to stick to what we say. Following our advice and messages, you will likely never see yourself in that spot, and your sessions will not be interrupted.
We strongly advise you to pick a real money online casino from our lists since we have tested it beforehand. We can ensure that your wallet will be protected from predatory fees, unnecessary payments, and your budget will remain untainted.
How do top-rated online casinos Ireland work?
The featured activities are generally third-party products provided by specialised gambling providers. Even though the site’s customers participate in hosted content, the operator shares extended responsibility in the technical development and maintaining of a gambling site.
The Operator’s Role in Implementation
The operating company owns the domain, runs the gambling platform, and organises the provided games and features.
It will also create systems for the administration of customer funds and account that update one’s balances to reflect the real-time activity.
Gambling sites are constantly evolving according to the dynamic nature of the iGaming industry. The operating company is responsible for updating and innovating its casino and featured services.
The Provider’s Role
A game provider creates and offers various gambling software to several Irish online casinos. Essentially, it gives operators the right to host its products for a price.
Game providers may also administrate the payment of payouts for some games, such as progressive jackpots.
While the operator is responsible for keeping the software accessible via its platform, a provider must ensure that the provided gambling products are fair and functioning.
Proof of Viability
Both operators and providers must prove that their services are continuously fair and functioning.
Casino Licensing accounts for technical performance
Regulatory bodies, such as the Irish Revenue Commissioners ensure that both platforms and provided games are fair, transparent, and well-operating.
Similar checks are performed for provider games in a process called remote verifications.
Obtaining and maintaining an accreditation represents the service’s promise to uphold stated commitments.
Further Technical Accreditation
The iGaming industry has several organisations that specialise in technical checks and diagnostics, like Gaming Labs International.
These agencies can intervene in case of a platform code malfunction and discern deviations from the supposed outcome.
Our online casinos reviews are meant to inform Irish customers about each platform’s quality and user experience considerations.
Naturally, our in-depth reviews go into all the essential characteristics of an online casino and then provide an informed conclusion.
Pro-guide: protect your money by choosing a top online casino
We give you all the tools to sharpen your gambling skills and be a wise chooser of the casinos you deposit and play bonuses at!
Step 1: Know how your funds are kept
Online casinos licensed by the Irish Revenue Commissioners need to conform to specific rules regarding the punter’s funds.
In short, when you make a deposit in your player account, that money is held by the casino, but it is still in your possession. This applies even when fees are attached to withdrawing what you have initially deposited.
What happens when the casino is in financial trouble?
How they handle that is their own complicated affair. But your money is kept safe and sound because no matter the level of fund protection the Irish online casino has, your money is kept in a separate account.
This means that you’ll get your money back even in extreme, non-retrievable cases like insolvency. This remains true only for trusted online casinos that the Irish Revenue Commissioners have audited.
Additional security measures
Through their strict KYC requirements, they hit two birds with one stone: your data is kept privately away from malicious third-party sellers or hackers, and minors cannot access gambling activities.
We talked extensively about KYC procedures since we’ve done it ourselves hundreds of times and know what struggles you might encounter. We add on to a classic guide by bringing you time-efficient solutions about the glitches and gaps Irish players can face when they send their paperwork.
How safe are sites and apps are in terms of their encryption?
To be sure the website you’re browsing on is safe from usual Internet malware, check the icon next to the page URL. If you see a lock there, that means that your connection to the site is sealed on both ends, and you can continue spending time there safely.
To be even more knowledgeable about these things, you should also look for extra seals of approval in the casino’s footer, as some companies specialise in casino safety protocols.
When a casino enters the long process of being checked and approved by the Irish Revenue Commissioners, their site’s individual pages and their mobile apps (if there are any) are tested on multiple devices and browsers several times to ensure bugless and problem-free navigation.
Step 2: What devices can you play on at top online casinos?
Smartphones are taking over the world, so your chosen site must allow you to gamble on your phone.
This is why we advise you to look for platforms that give you liberties on multiple devices and don’t limit you to just one. We test each brand in our online casino list on a desktop, a phone, and a tablet, making sure we switch between browsers.
This way, we get to present an accurate and unique analysis usable by any Irish player, no matter what gadget they prefer to use, and no matter what operating system there is on said device.
Of course, there are three major types of devices:
- Desktop ones, like PCs and laptops;
- Tablets, which are pretty similar to smartphones in the way they operate.
Suppose your gaming choice ticks all these three options. In that case, it already exhibits major advantages over a wide range of underperforming casino sites.
Are you going to have a smooth experience across these devices?
It would be quite stressful to try and answer this by yourself, especially when there’s money at stake. The good news is that we answer the question for you.
We take a few hours to log in and try the online casino site/app features on multiple gadgets. Whatever pops up positively or negatively, we write it down in the review section titled “User Experience”.
2 options for smartphone play
- Almost all mobile phone online casinos have an in-browser play option. One of our continuous missions is to give Irish players a fresh list of choices that incorporates mobile casinos while grading their games, usability, payments, and in favourable cases, exclusive bonuses to use on mobile.
- Stand-alone best casino apps for Android and iPhone for phones and tablets are not as frequently seen because it entails developing a functioning app, going through the independent checks from the major virtual stores, and constantly updating the product. We go deep into such examinations to show you what are your best online casinos Ireland at any given moment!
Reading our reviews carefully will save a load of trouble and allow you to only focus on your games and bets. And most importantly, through our work, you’ll be able to see if a site is worth investing your time and spending your money at!
Step 3: See how many gaming options you have
A top online casino needs to have many games and gaming types in its lobby, and the reasoning is simple: an Irish player will need diverse options for their play; otherwise, they will move on and look for another site.
We’ve experienced that firsthand!
We’ve been on many mediocre online casinos and got bored quite easily with their game offers. The chances are that you’ll go through the same feelings. What is much better at CasinoAlpha’s online casino directory is that each one has its games inspected, tried, and marked accordingly.
Slots for the best online casinos Ireland
On top of Irish players’ preferences, slot games and their designated free spins no deposit have undergone our verification process before being brought in front of you. We were very clear on what we look for, the standards we use, and what you should do when picking a worthy slot online casino bonus.
We want to be an educational source on slot types
|Slot type||Average RTP||Average bet limits||Average rollover contribution|
|Classics||96.1%||€0.10 – €100||100%|
|Videoslots||95.7%||€0.20 – €50||100%|
|Progressives||93.33%||€0.30 – €30||0%-10%|
|Jackpots||94.05%||€0.10 – €10||0%-10%|
What we have just presented are calculated averages made by our team, who extracted values from our database. Casinos may and most do change these values at their discretion. Always read the T&Cs to see each such detail.
CasinoAlpha wants you to be very prepared before you start gambling on casino games
This is why we believe it is important to share with you an aspect that will affect all your slot play.
Return to Player (RTP) is a mathematical and theoretical percentage embedded into the code of slot games. It calculates and projects how much a punter will get back from their rounds over a long period of time. Using our guidance, you’ll know all the facts and how to practical proceed with the best payout online casinos.
Live Dealer games
The best Live online casinos for real money contain multiple live dealer tables. These basically allow you to be part of an authentic, classic gambling experience via your device of choice. We made sure to cover all the major game types and bonus variants you can find so that nothing will surprise you when you gamble.
What Irish trends dictate in terms of live dealer games!
|Game type||Average House Edge||Average rollover contribution|
|Live Baccarat||98.7% -98.9%||0-10%|
|Live Blackjack||99.1% -99.9%||0-10%|
|Live Roulette||94% – 97%||0-10%|
The American version of Blackjack is the one that is most advantageous to players, in the long run, having a 99.9% return rate. This, however, only happens if you spend a lot of time playing, a thing we do not recommend until any circumstance.
Live Dealer Game Types at the best online casinos Ireland
- Live Dealer Baccarat sites imply games with a dose of mathematical skill but also offers that are crafted especially for the game itself. Remember to always read the rules and make sure to stick to them!
- Live Casino Blackjack sites have multi-player games with a trained casino dealer. Many Irish players look for such opportunities, so we made sure to cover the basics when it comes to the game, bonuses, and all-around live sessions that you can easily access after you complete your KYC.
- Live Roulette Casinos and deals are tested and analysed by our experts solely for the purpose of easing out your play and preventing your problems when gaming. There is a high chance that your Roulette will be bettered by the tips we have created for you on our designated page, so stay tuned for our texts and updates!
Classic table games at top online casinos Ireland
A sufficient amount of variation when it comes to your gaming options should not limit itself to slots and Live Casinos; instead, it should include table games as well.
There is a wide range of opportunities in the online space
But since we don’t want to waste your time, we will only focus on two picks that are trendy in the Irish player preference rank.
Two casino table games with details
|Game Type||Average House Edge||Average rollover contribution|
They both are quite similar since they are played on a casino table with bets derived from throwing dice.
Let’s start with trusted Craps casinos. We know all the insides that will help you gamble within safe requirements, even if you are not a pro at the game. With our guidance, you’ll find casinos and bonuses that you can tailor to your gameplay.
If you know for sure you want to play these games or know for sure you want to give them a try, stick to the recommendations our specialised Table Games contributors have prepared for you. It’s much harder to find good opportunities by yourself since these games are not present on all the best online casinos Ireland.
Alternatively, Sic Bo online casinos have been hand-picked into a list that covers all the basics of fair gaming at the Irish Revenue Commissioners-approved standards. We only add a casino and its respective bonus to our list after claiming and testing the platform and the promotional material attached.
Top game providers according to CasinoAlpha’s standards
An important feature to consider when choosing any game from the types we’ve just presented is who created it.
Suppose you see that your game has been created by any of the providers from our table. If that’s your case, you can be certain that qualitatively the product is at a high standard and that you are protected by several layers of tests done by licensing and game-testing agencies.
Top IE game providers for the best online casinos Ireland
|Best online casinos IE||Year of establishment||Total number of games||Main game types||Total number of partnered casinos|
|Evolution||2006||+380||Table, Slots, Game Shows, Live Casino||+144|
|Playtech||1999||+700||Table, Slots, Live Casino, Bingo||+70|
|Microgaming||1994||+800||Slots, Table, Scratchcards, Live Casino, Bingo||+229|
|Pragmatic Play||2015||+190||Slots, Live Casino, Drops & Wins||+168|
|Big Time Gaming||2011||+30||Slots||+179|
We obviously couldn’t fit all the providers you’ll see while gambling on the regulated Ireland market. However, we did our own market research over the years and came up with 10 popular software creators that we think you will enjoy, considering they have many certifications and multiple gaming options of various kinds.
How we chose these providers?
Step 4: What payment options are given to you?
Your money and the way you choose to spend it at a top online casino Ireland are of utmost importance.
This is why we closely monitor, verify and try out the options you have when it comes to games and casino bonus codes.
Close payment analysis for the best online casinos Ireland
|Payment provider||Type of transfer||Average payout wait||Usual usage|
|Visa||Bank||3-5 working days||Very often|
|Mastercard||Bank||3-5 working days||Very often|
|PayPal||e-wallet||1 day or less||Sometimes|
|Paysafecard||e-wallet||1 day or less||Sometimes|
|Skrill Moneybookers||e-wallet||1 day or less||Often|
While we know that you probably already have a preferred way of depositing and cashing out money, or you’re going to have one after you experiment with some of the ones we just presented, that is not enough.
It is vital for any Irish gambler to create their own gambling budget according to their total monthly budget and how much time they can dedicate to online gambling games.
This is where CasinoAlpha Ireland steps in with easy-to-use guidance tips regarding punting money
- Only stake amounts that you are comfortable losing. There is no guarantee that your session will include just streaks of wins. Thus, stake small sums and see how the rounds develop. Between the rounds, take small breaks.
- Never chase your losses. This wrongful idea is a consequence of “Gambler’s Fallacy” that gives you the illusion that after a series of losses comes the inevitable win. That is not true and not accurate.
- If your cash out takes several days to be completed, you might want to continue gambling with the funds you have in your player account. The solution is to play at fast withdrawal casinos since you only have to wait around a day to get your funds back to you. We have the safest selection that we hand-picked after trials and several transactions in and out.
- Your money is vital for your well-being, so even if we choose one of our partners, you need not spend too much. You can simply avoid this rookie mistake by depositing at a minimum deposit casinos. Luckily, we have an updated list of such sites, accompanied by their bonuses and our proficient opinion on how to use them wisely.
Keep a written history of what you have spent in the last week/last month of online stakes. It will be much easy to make sure you did not cross the line that fits your pocket and protects you from gambling addiction.
Step 5: Is the customer service on top of their game?
Like any business nowadays, the best online casinos Ireland need to give their customers assistance and guidance whenever they have a question or are facing a problem.
We know this firsthand
It is very frustrating to play at a casino and wait many hours (or worse, even days!) for it to get solved, especially when your money is frozen in a bet.
From our assessment, you can make your own decision and know before playing what are the possible outcomes for you.
The 3 usual ways to talk to a casino support agent are:
- Live Chat → A messenger service accessible when you are on the casino’s site (logged in or out of your account, depending on the online casino). Remember that you first need to talk to an AI robot in certain cases before reaching a human agent, and sometimes just the AI is available.
- Email → The brand creates a unique address where you can send your messages; it is advantageous when there’s a need to attach files to illustrate your issue properly. Ideally, you will receive a reply in 1 day.
- Phone number → Some casinos have set a particular call centre designed to help players interact more directly with the assistance agents. The cases where this is available are rarer by comparison with the first 2.
- Bonus options → In notable cases, you can reach out to the casino’s help team via other ends. Usually, they come in the form of Contact Forms, social media Direct Messages or Tags, Skype, YouTube, etc.
The sooner you ask for help, the better your chances of fixing it are
It will help you a lot if you reach out to an agent immediately after you encounter a problem, most importantly if there is a technical glitch with a game, a transaction, or something else platform-related. Some issues are time-sensitive!
Step 6: T&Cs decoded for newbies
Knowing what to look for in the casino T&Cs and in what order of importance the things come are essential for your smooth gameplay. We’re here to give you a short image of the required steps.
Never open an account and never stake your personal funds on sites that you have not read the Terms of. You need to know how your data and finances are handled to ensure fairness on all fronts.
You’ll most likely continue with making a payment
You need to read the “Payments” section carefully to find out aspects such as:
- What services can you use for deposits;
- What options you’ve got for withdrawals;
- How much do your transactions take;
- When fees appear and how much they are.
All these details will help you piece together a complete image of your casino spending, making it much easier for you to set up a budget and stick to it.
As a player read the casino’s “Bonus Policy”
You can know how to play within the regulated limits:
- How much money and time you will need to complete the rollover (and access cash-out)
- What bets and games are at your disposal
- Where can Support help you, etc.
The good news is that in each bonus we display on CasinoAlpha, we do this step before you do so that you can have our perspective as experienced punters on top of yours.
- You’ll need to do a thorough read of all that they post. Many casinos have unique rules they develop just for their site, and we cannot possibly cover all scenarios here!
- We do several checks of the casino’s rules before publishing any review or offer but you must read the Terms & Conditions and the additional policies yourself always.
How we review the best online casinos
Now that you’ve got your hand guide for picking the best casinos out of all the numerous options, it’s time to explain our strategies in making the Ireland gambling market better!
Your fund’s safety ↓
There are two ways we investigate that:
- We either find it noted in the T&Cs, where the online casino explains what will happen to your funds, bonuses and loyalty points in case of insolvency
- We dig deeper and search that in the owning company’s Terms.
When an online casino company creates a matrix for sites to work on, known as a Whitelabel, some information may usually be found on the company’s site rather than the casino itself.
We make this effort constantly because keeping your money away from harm is one of our topping priorities.
Your experience on multiple devices ↓
We’ve always wanted smooth gameplay on more than one gadget.
We’ve devised a plan we put into motion before we write our review
We take 3 devices (and sometimes even more) and access our player account on different iGaming sites to see how it performs.
What do we inspect?
We look for glitches that might slow down or freeze your gameplay, how well the images and animations fit your screen and if you can access all or some of the casino features.
We need this distinction because, over the years, we have noticed differences in how online casinos perform via different browsers or Internet connections.
You need to be ready to expect and face these discrepancies before starting a session.
Our process is transparently presented in our User Experience section through a table and explanations.
Game variation available at the best online casinos Ireland↓
We know that gamblers want to have access to diversity more than other players. So, when we evaluate this aspect, we take a close look at the lobby and see if they have selections of the following:
- Slot games;
- Other table games like Craps, Sic Bo;
- Game show options.
Each of these options will have subsections that are a big plus. For instance, under Slots, Irish players will enjoy Progressives or Jackpots.
Do you want to see more about our standards for our Irish market texts?
In that case, you can learn more from our Publishing Policies, where we present all the details of how we analyse, write, present, and advertise certain brands or aspects.
The payments section at top online casinos and what it offers ↓
To cover all main preferences in terms of payments, trusted online casinos need to allow players to use a range that includes:
- Debit cards
- PayPal and alternatives
- Crypto wallets
What we do differently from others
We take small sums and transfer them with the available methods that a casino has and make sure that the process works how they describe it to be in the first place.
That is how we can tell you for sure if your experience will be uneventful or you might encounter troubles along the way, like delays in receiving your funds or ‘hidden’ fees and extra costs.
This is one of the many methods we employ to keep your budget safe and ensure that your initial calculations and sums kept for gaming remain unaltered throughout your gambling sessions.
How fast and helpful support is? ↓
Before we publish a trusted online casino review, we take each option from the help centre and talk to the agents there. In the rare cases where we don’t have any genuine query from the site or the site’s T&Cs, we ask them questions to see how fast and useful their replies are.
As much as we want to be your trusted aid in secure casino gaming, we won’t be able to answer your questions in real-time.
Where a helpful support agent comes in
There can most likely be cases when you encounter unusual situations or simply need some help understanding from the online casino site.
We are very thorough when we rate this aspect!
We take each option we have in a particular case and chat a while with the people in charge of resolving all the issues. We take into account clarity, politeness, Irish Revenue Commissioners’ standards, special training, and, very importantly, the time it took to finish a conversation.
Are the Terms and Conditions transparent at online casinos Ireland? ↓
We’ve read thousands of such pages. We know exactly how they should look, how they should be structured and what Irish Revenue Commissioners’ guidelines they should follow.
The main reasoning behind the project that is CasinoAlpha is making this tedious task easier for you. Our reviews are a user-friendly filter of much smaller sizes than the over 10000-word T&C documents. There, we extract the essentials and highlight where sites are not transparent or engage in any dubious activity.
If you are searching for a special issue or rule, you can open the page, press Crtl + F, and search for a keyword. While this is handy, don’t skip reading the whole thing since rules may conflict or have different priorities.
Harmless gambling: a CasinoAlpha Ireland Guide
You need to be knowledgeable in two main sections:
- The tools that are given by the casino to impose healthy limits
- Our real-life, applicable bits of advice
Please use a combination of both when you play!
The first batch is thought of and imposed by the Irish Revenue Commissioners after years of studies, and the second comes from players just like you. Combine theory and practicality for ensured results.
Responsible gambling tools in your player account
These allow you to set the limits you are comfortable with. They might be tied to how much you play time-wise or money-wise.
That’s why we’ve discovered a few features that should always be present in licensed casinos:
- Limits on how much you deposit in one single transaction or how much you deposit in a designated period of time (month, week, day, etc.).
- Loss limits that cut your access to the gaming lobby after you have lost a sum you’ve set beforehand, making misspending more manageable;
- Time limits on how much you spend logged in and browsing through the site’s entirety or how much time you’re actively playing the games available;
- Breaks from gambling that can range from a few hours to a few days;
- Self-exclusion periods, when you consensually agree with the casino for them to deny access to your gaming account between a few weeks and up to 6 months.
Although this is not a limit-related option, casinos must give you the option of Account Closure which is a more drastic version of self-exclusion that you can’t change your mind on after you’ve decided to take that route.
According to the new legislation, trusted online casinos need to protect minors from accessing their services. Usually, this is done via the Know Your Customer checks and the additional paperwork verification. In the same line, casinos are not allowed to advertise on platforms or hubs that have a high rate of child audiences.
Suppose you’re an adult and want to prevent and fight off gambling from your child’s proximity
In that case, we give you a complete guide on guarding children against iGaming using apps, software, emotional reassurance and skilled guidance. We strive to be a helpful source for your safety and the safety of your loved ones.
You can also use two other tools if you have them available:
- Reality checks – They are pop-up notifications that appear on your screen after a particular amount of time you spent logged in. They do not change your status or settings; they are just reminders.
- Calendar – At the top of each month, you can choose the settings that work for you in that particular month. These may include all we’ve covered already in terms of limits and more; each platform differs from the others in these aspects.
We vetted them and their usage.
Please note that this list cannot cover all the possibilities you might encounter on Irish online casinos! We’ve presented just the ones that are imposed by the licence and the most popular ones.
We share our secrets for balanced gaming
We’ve got a lot of CasinoAlpha resources that Irish players can easily read and put into practice for a positive experience. Stay informed!
You first need to make sure that you’re treated fairly
Let’s say that in the terms you haven’t found anything fishy, but something unfair happens to you. Our first advice is to contact support and talk it out with them first. If you show them files and screenshots, you have more chances of successfully fix it.
What happens when you are unavenged by support?
That is when our dispute handling and solving guide comes in! Through our chart, you can trace your past events and future recommended steps in solving the unethical happening. We also show you where and how you should address your problem outside the casino.
Know your Irish gambler rights!
No matter if you’re an experienced gambler or a newbie, you need to be informed on your rights & obligations in the online casino domain!
We don’t just list them and explain them but rather build a complex context on the current Ireland gambling legislation. Through our resource, you won’t let any casino step over what is allowed, and you’ll simply avoid the small and big mistakes you can make unknowingly.
You’re always reminded by CasinoAlpha to take breaks!
We’re very aware of the fact that gambling is an activity, that just like any other, can become harmful if done excessively or too intensely. We always encourage you to keep a healthy distance between you and your wagers and help you with materials to do so.
If you or someone close to you is affected by gambling addiction, you need to take action right away; the faster your intervention, the better the final result!
Pocket-sized guide with safe-play actions
Copy this series of ideas and keep it in your device when you gamble for an easygoing experience:
- Stake small-sized bets on casinos, bonuses, and games you’re not familiar with;
- Make use of bonus opportunities that don’t require payment, like extra rounds and best casino bonuses with no deposit;
- Always set limits that help you achieve constant and long pauses between your gambling sessions;
- Only pick trusted online casinos verified by the Revenue Commissioners in terms of licencing and eCOGRA or iTechLabs in terms of fair game outcomes;
- Keep an eye on CasinoAlpha’s educational and blog sections to get the latest vital knowledge you need!
We under no circumstance advertise to children or young teens. The legal age for Irish gambling is 18, and you should not be on this page (or any other on this site!) if you’re younger than that.
Irish Gambling Market Today: Summarised Report
Since there are various changes happening on the market right now, we have yet to gather extensive data in order to provide you with an exhaustive perspective of the current Irish gambling market.
Gambling Health: a short perspective
- Male players have a higher tendency to be in the risk or addiction classes;
- Online gambling and sports bets are the most prevalent actions when it comes to problematic gambling behaviour;
- White residents have a higher preference for casino activities as compared to POC classes, who gravitate more towards bookmaking;
- Only a few decimal places differentiate between married, single, or in a relationship individuals, meaning that marital/romantic does not affect the issue significantly.
CasinoAlpha’s team of experts always looks and acts knowing that gambling addiction is a serious issue that has consequences over the gambler and those close to him. We aim at educating you so you can develop a sensible and appropriate approach to online gambling.
We always keep informed over the latest numbers through
- Peer-reviewed research
- Irish Revenue Commissioners updates
- Real-life experiences
These sets of data will change over time. We make a promise to keep our content updated so you can access the latest number.
CasinoAlpha’s role in the Irish online casino industry
The starting point of our venture is to make it easier for Irish gamblers to play their preferred games on sites that are fair and access promotions that are not created unfairly from the start.
We have experienced problems, struggles and headaches on our own
We don’t want you to go through any negative experiences. We can safely guide you to casinos that match your needs through our past background and deep-cut research while following the strict protocols imposed by the Irish Revenue Commissioners.
So, here’s a shortlist of goals:
- Making the industry better by uncovering the disadvantages and shady businesses that rely on Irish players’ money;
- Promoting only licensed casinos after thorough testing of the entire product and its options;
- Educating the players in making smarter decisions will give them a better understanding of their psychological needs to avoid risk gambling and addiction;
- Educating the players in making smart and balanced financial decisions regarding gambling transactions, to know what’s safe, what’s volatile, and what works for their level of experience;
- Allowing access to a relevant and ever-growing hub of iGaming content that is meant to be resourceful;
- Finding the “Alpha casino”, meaning finding the best online casinos Ireland to play on (we have yet to complete this challenging task!)
We wish you a pleasant stay on our site, and remember always to gamble responsibly!